Russia visa requirements
Russia visa requirements are considered to be one of the strictest in the world that may make a visit to Moscow, St. Petersburg or other Russian region seem not so easy and smooth. That is why we offer you a professional help in process of receiving visa by taking all the hassles of passing necessary procedures and requirements on our behalf.
Visa requirement for visiting Russia depend on the type of visa you want to apply for. You should choose the type and the options of visa which will match with the aims of your visit.
There are five types of visa to Russia: tourist visa, private (particular) visa, transit visa, business and educational visa, special requirements for visa if you travel with kids.
You can also choose between single, double and multiple-entry visa for a period from 30 days to 36 months.
Requirements for visiting Russia also depend on the country of your residence, or the country where you are permanently working or living. For instance if you are a US resident and you’re applying for a tourist visa, due to special agreement among the countries you don’t need to have a special invitation letter, the requirement which is necessary if you apply for tourist visa from any other country. Although if you apply for business visa you should have a special invitation from an authorized organization in Russia, because this agreement doesn’t influence business travelers.
The first thing you need to do if you’re planning to visit Russia is obtaining visa. It’s possible to do it on your own but you can save your tame and money by contacting the professionals.
If you are coming for tourist purposes then our tourist visa support is up to your service. What we do:
- To arrange your visit we need the complete passport information and the dates of your visit to Russia.
- We will prepare invitation (if required), voucher and other papers if necessary and send them to you by fax or e-mail to any place you wish.
- To obtain your visa you should present the letter of invitation, voucher and other papers (if required) at a Russian Embassy or Consulate.
Business visa requirements support:
- The invitations we provide to arrange your visit will be processed through Ministry of International Affairs of Russian Federation, the official visa support will be faxed to you.
- We guarantee your visa will be ready in 2-7 days, depending on the country of your residence and the type of visa (single, double or multiple).
- To obtain your visa you should present the official visa support at your local Russian Embassy or Consulate.